Thursday, July 16, 2015

Saunder and Mystery are best buddies

These two horses are about 6 months apart in age and they hang out together all the time. I constantly see them walking side by side.  We have never had a pair before that are so bonded.  Little by little I am giving them time apart which is healthier for them. I get the biggest kick out of the two of them.

Saunder is Eve Larson's (who passed away a year ago) horse.  You can scroll down to earlier posts to find out more about Eve and Saunder. He is now 14 months old and is the most amazing little yearling.   Although by the length of his legs, he won't be little for much longer - he is growing leaps and bounds and  will be very tall.  I  am having  fun bonding and working with him.

My nick name for Mystery is Carrot Top.  He is also a very sweet beautiful colt who loves to be groomed. He loves attention, comes up to us all the time and is very playful.  I suspect he has a mischievous side!


No comments:

Post a Comment