Saturday, May 2, 2015

Recent photos of some of the Pintos


Recently I have been taking photos of some of the horses individually.
Mystery was born in December  10, 2013 and I love his light reddish brown markings.  He enjoys hanging out with his brother Saunder and they are always together.  He is very curious and follows me around in the holding pen - he loves people.
He is very smart and sweet.  






Chie was born November 9th, 2011 and this mare had quite a work out with Karyn last month.



Splash was born July 5th, 2010 and is our largest horse. She can be very sweet and likes to follow me around especially at feeding time!  Karyn got a halter on her for the first time last month.  Splash definitely wants a job!


In the background are never separated buddies, Mystery and Saunder.


Otumwa was born October 16, 2012 to Polka Dot and Thunder.  I love her white forelock and she has one blue eye.






1 comment: